Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Suave Mom
Have you seen the Suave commercial? The one where the mom goes through all the stages of motherhood -- engagement ring, wedding gown, pregnancy, newborn, toddler, another baby, every day life, and pregnant again. This commercial makes me smile. No, I don't think Suave will make me beautiful and magically make life perfect, but I think this commercial captures the different stages and roles we as moms experience. It's funny! So have a look....sorry I couldn't post a direct link, but if you go to www.suave.com, then click on “our story,” then “advertising,” then “anthem” you can see for yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That is a cute commercial! I have never seen that but it's very accurate. I wish I had more of those glamorous looks and less of the sweat pants ones.
That was pretty funny. That is how my life feels. I feel like I am moving that fast too. Or at least I have to move that fast to keep up.
That is a good commerical. I totally agree. Lots of mom's to let themselves go. Myself included!
Include me in that 89%! I haven't seen that before. Very true!
Post a Comment