There are lots of things I should be doing right now instead of posting on the blog...like sleeping. But this post wouldn't be complete without some more pictures of little Ruby. So here you go...
Here's Big Brother Luke and his new baby sister. I think the highlight of the past couple of weeks for Luke was not his new sister, but the balloons Grandma and Grandpa brought to the hospital.
.


Jane loves to hold Ruby Kate...if you want to hold the baby you'll have to get in line behind Jane.
Ruby with her big brother Sam...he's a great big brother.
And here are few more just because...



Here's Big Brother Luke and his new baby sister. I think the highlight of the past couple of weeks for Luke was not his new sister, but the balloons Grandma and Grandpa brought to the hospital.
.



Jane loves to hold Ruby Kate...if you want to hold the baby you'll have to get in line behind Jane.
Ruby with her big brother Sam...he's a great big brother.
And here are few more just because...






4 comments:
I love her room. Now I need to come over and see it in person. The colors are wonderful. You made some great choices.
I can't believe how teensy she is next to Luke!
She is totally adorable. As soon as I get a couple of minutes I am coming over to stand in line. Its amazing how tiny they are, you forget. Congrats! Miss you in primary...
So sweet!!
Post a Comment