Do those over the age of 30 really get excited about their birthdays? All a birthday means is that you are one year older, which was good when you were 15 waiting to be 16, 17 waiting to be 18, 20 waiting to be 21, anyway you get the idea. My mom is still 29....and for that matter so am I (still 29). Crazy, my mom and I are the same age. :-)
We had a combined birthday party with our families for Jane and Luke. Jane's big present was a bike and helmet from us. The look on her face when Jared brought in the bike was priceless. Of course, due to shutter delay I didn't get a picture. She was so surprised and excited and happy and thrilled to see the bike. She especially liked the basket on the front.
If the bikes Jared likes to ride only cost $30, he could have had a new bike for his birthday too!Happy Birthday Jane!

Well, our little man Luke is now one year old. I can hardly believe it. It makes me a little sad really, they grow up too fast! At times it doesn't seem fast enough, but really it's always too fast. However, I am looking forward to the 18 month mark when I can send Luke to nursery at church!
New Baby Luke

Fast forward a mere 12 months and Luke has mastered walking (for the most part) and is a very busy little boy. For example, this is Luke trying to get the toothpaste out of the top bathroom drawer:





2 comments:
Happy birthday to all!! Luke's cake is cute. Are the 1's cookies??
You have inspired to start my own blog, I have seen more of you & the family in the past five minutes than in the past year! And you are in good company by the way, I have instructed Abbie that she is to say I am 29 years old from here on out! P.S. I like the van BUT I think I will get away with my small SUV for a while longer...
Post a Comment