Friday, July 18, 2008
Ruby Kate
This message is posted on behalf of my beautiful wife. She's still comfortably sequestered (can you be comfortable in the hospital?) with our beautiful new baby girl Ruby Kate. She was born on the 17th at 7:27 p.m. A bouncing 7lbs. 14oz. and 21 inches long. We're still trying to figure out where she got all that hair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Congratulations!!! She's a Q T for sure. Really, where did she get all that hair? The Egan family is ready to take your dinner request, just name the date!
She is just adorable. I love her hair!!! Congratulations. As my Dad loves to say "You two did good work"
She is a cutie. I love the name! Hope you are feeling okay.
Sweet baby! Congrats! What are you going to call her?
She is absolutely amazing. I love LOVE LOVE the name Ruby. So precious. I am anxiously waiting to hog her!
She's a Cutie! How would it be to have a newborn with HAIR! Hope everyone is OK. I guess she's worth missing Hellboy 2 for. Congrats!!
What a doll!
Congrats Willdens!
What a sweet baby! I love all the hair! Congratulations!
Post a Comment