The History of Stephanie and Jared
How long have you been together? first date was fall of 1997
How long did you date? too long (lol), we were married in 2000.
How old is he? 36
Who eats more? Jared, unless it involves candy, then I win.
Who said "I love you" first? Jared
Who is taller? Jared
Who sings better? Jared, hands down. I can't carry a tune to save my life.
Who is smarter? it depends on the subject, but probably Jared
Who does the laundry? it's a two person job. I manage to to get the loads of laundry in and out of the washer and dryer on laundry day, and Jared gets to fold it all.
Who does the dishes? me. Jared used to have dish duty in the evening, but I took it back. He plays with the kids and I clean up the kitchen.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? me
Who pays the bills? me. that's one of the (many) reasons Jared married me....my money managing skills. I don't know if that's saying much though, as his money management skills are the pits.
Who mows the lawn? Jared. Before baby #3 I would mow the lawn during the week while Jared was at work, that way we didn't have to worry about it on Saturday. I don't know if that's normal, but I really don't mind mowing the lawn. Oh well, those days are gone, at least for now.
Who cooks dinner? me. Unless it involves gravy. Jared is way better at making gravy.
Who is more stubborn? me
Who kissed who first? Jared kissed me
Who asked who out? Jared asked me out
Who proposed? Jared
Who is more sensitive? Jared
Who has more friends? it's a tie
Who has more siblings? Jared, by one
Who wears the pants in the relationship? really, I would say we both do...so I guess we both have one leg in them.

3 comments:
I seriously love these! Thanks!
Very cute! :)
John will be glad to hear that he is not the only husband to be considered more sensitive then his wife. :-)
Post a Comment